Thursday, October 7, 2010

Always Sunny In Philadelphia

TOM- Over the last couple months I've done some work for Philadelphia City Paper, so I figured I'd post it all here today. The whole crew over there is real nice and I really like working with them. This week I illustrated their cover, it's a spin on the Grand theft Auto video games. It was cool to get a bit more comic booky than I usual do and Evan Lopez really hooked it up with the dope logo.

Here's what it looks like without all the text. When I was a kid, I used to make fake advertisments for my made up comic book series. That's sort of what this reminded me of when I was drawing this. I got in touch with my inner nerd.


Also, I've been illustrating their 'A Million Stories' section on a monthly basis. They're pretty whacky stories involving local politicians and other happenings around the city. Here are the two that I've done so far.



Thanks for reading! I've got a bunch of new work that I can't wait to share, so stay tuned!




No comments: