Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweet!

TOM - I started this one sometime before Christmas, but got distracted with some other things and had to put it to the side. This week though, I started coloring it a little at a time and finally finished it today. This is another attempt at incorporating type into my work. I had alot of fun with this one and really took my time on it. I've been messing around with drawing strawberries for a few months now and don't exactly know why except that they're really fun to draw, especially all bunched up. So naturally, I combined strawberries with the other subject I like to draw, cute girls, and this is what came out.

Here is the Black and White version. I really like keeping certain elements in pencil now. Later!

1 comment:

Kim Herbst said...

A really beautiful piece and pose! Drawing a lot of one object is always enjoyable for some strange reason! I did a few pieces with piles of origami cranes.