Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Un-Blogged in 2011

'Boxer 1'  (Linoleum Block Print)

TOM - As 2011 comes to a close, I thought this would be a good opportunity to post some stuff that I haven't gotten a chance to post here on the blog. So often, I'm posting new work and process pics on my Facebook and Twitter, that I don't get the chance to post everything here. So, here's a quick look at some pieces that were un-blogged in 2011, hope you dig 'em!

'Boxer 2'  (Linoleum Block Print)


                                             Illustration for Bicycle Times
                                              Cover for Philadelphia City Paper
                                   Illustration about Mayweather/Ortiz fight. 


                                 'Sonny Rollins' (Linoleum Block Print w/ Photoshop)


1 comment:

Jess Ruliffson said...

lino and photoshop! brilliant!