Friday, July 8, 2011

Oh Alice, What Have You Done?

American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns
18" x 24" Five Color Screen Print. Signed & Numbered prints from an edition of 250.
$40 each.
JAMES - Hello everybody! Today I'm proud to release my poster for American McGee's new video game masterpiece Alice: Madness Returns, which is the sequel to his modern, twisted and way cool take on Alice in Wonderland. This print was part of the recent show at Gallery1988 celebrating the release of the game. Get one here in my store: www.jamesflames.com/pages/STORE-AliceMadnessReturns.html

I'm pretty psyched about this one. First, I got to work with Gallery1988 again, which is always awesome. And then I got to work with master printers D&L Screenprinting, who lovingly brought this to life in print form. It looks so sick in person.

I only have 50 copies of this edition available - and these copies are indeed signed and numbered. Big thanks to Mitch from OMG Posters, and Jensen at G1988 for putting this together. The whole show looked amazing, some really incredible artwork all around - so glad to have been a part of it. Here's a link to a great video of the whole event (you can see my print a few times in it), which seemed to grab the attention of Jay-Z - whoah. http://g1988.blogspot.com/2011/06/alice-to-hov.html

Here are some detail scans of the final print:


Available now in my store: www.jamesflames.com/pages/STORE-AliceMadnessReturns.html

No comments: