Thursday, June 9, 2011

American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns


JAMES - Here's my print for the "American McGee's Alice" show at Gallery1988, Los Angeles. I'm so honored to be asked to contribute something to the show, which celebrates the release of the new video game -- and if you've seen any of the other work for the show, you know I'm in really strong company.

These will be available Thursday, June 9th at the gallery for the public reception. Then they will go for sale online on Friday, June 10th at the Alice website: alice2store.com.

I'll have much more info to share, and photos and sketches and stuff, after I get back from Brooklyn (leaving in a few hours) -- I'll be at the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend at McCarren Park in Brooklyn! Back to my hometown to do a little representing. I seriously have a ton of brand new stuff to debut this weekend -- T-shirts (three designs!!), a new triptych print, a couple of other new art prints, and a couple of new posters, too. I'll be at booth #193, so come on by - I'll be there all day Saturday and Sunday.

Just one of the new t-shirts... 

1 comment:

shane oakley said...

recently discovered your works - impressed!!
the alice print is a beastly beaut, spot-on comp and use of minimal colors.