Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Art Prints

"I am impossible to replace."
Nine-color print, 25x19 on 110 lb Smart White paper.
Edition of 50.

"I wore it so you'd fuck me in it."
Six-color print, 25x19 on 110 lb Smart White paper.
Edition of 50.

JAMES - These are my two newest prints, and I'm psyched to show them off. They're now available in my store: www.jamesflames.com/store.html

I really decided to let loose on these two, in terms of style and technique. I created them directly on the films, with ink and brush, rather than scanning artwork into the computer first and then transferring it to films. The big brush strokes are clearly visible on these prints, and the colors are pretty ridiculously bright. It was the first time, for me, that the printing itself was part of the process of the creation of each piece - I've never had so much fun, and satisfaction, while printing.

detail shot

detail shot



They are $25 each, and they're available now through my store: www.jamesflames.com/store.html.

No comments: