Monday, May 17, 2010

Two New Art Prints

"They Got Me, Jim..."

Heart On Sleeve

JAMES - By popular demand, I just finished some Art Print versions of my Trail of Dead and Lucero posters. Both those original posters have long since Sold Out, and I get requests for them on a regular basis - so these new versions are now available on my website, $25 each. www.jamesflames.com/store.html

detail shot

detail shot

detail shot

I made some minor adjustments to the colors and size on these new versions - the colors are crazy bright! And I made a Pink variant of the Heart on Sleeve print - only 5 of those.

2-color screenprint, 18"x24", on 110lb Smart White French paper, edition of 80

2-color screenprint, 18"x24", on 110lb Smart White French paper, edition of 80

2-color screenprint, 18"x24", on 110lb Smart White French paper, edition of 5

Go to my website to get some: www.jamesflames.com/store.html

2 comments:

Ryan said...

love the color in this one considering buying it when i frame worth keeping it in

karina said...

congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.
Canvas Art Prints