Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lots in Progress...



JAMES - how ridiculous that this is my first post of the year? But I've been hard at work, that's for sure. Not much I can show just yet - but a ton on it's way. In the meantime, pictured above are sneek peeks at two of the three new pieces I'm working on - they're still in progress. They're for a group show at Miss Scarlet in the Parlor called "Anatomically Correct," starting February 20th. I'm totally psyched - and Eliza Frye is showing too, I think her work is amazing. Click here for all the details.

ANATOMICALLY CORRECTSaturday Feb. 20 2010, 7pm-11pm
On display through Mar. 20 2010

ARTISTS
Nomi Chi
James Flames
Eliza Frye
Stuntkid
JJ Villard

Reading of short stories by Omar Zahzah
Musical performance by Devin O’Neill
Free admission and sensational refreshments

Miss Scarlet in the Parlor
1282 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Open daily 2-10pm

2 comments:

Kendra said...

The sneak peaks look awesome. I can not wait to see the finished illustrations! So proud of you!!
Kendra

thomas pitilli said...

Can't wait to see how these turn out!