JAMES - since new years, i've updated my promotional material. new business card (above) and two new stickers (below). my old stuff needed an update, and besides...i ran out.
the top image was done with many of the same techniques as my recent poster "They Got Me, Jim..." - it was printed digitally, or course, but i wanted to use the same color principals as if it was a screen print. not to mention i figured it's only proper that my business card have a skull on it. the skull/flower was drawn with marker on bristol paper. "eye smoke" lettering was done as vector using the wacom, and the bottom text is a font i've been diggin on lately.
two new stickers, the above one is basically an update of a poster i did for the Walkmen a couple years ago. i wanted to utilize the same premise - antlers spell the name - but change the style/angle/framing. this was done all in brush, #2, on bristol. the final stickers were screen printed by Andy at Diesel Fuel Prints as two colors (black & red), 4.25"x5.5", on white vinyl.
this second sticker came about more by chance. i was working on a pretty ambitious project, and it while i still don't consider it done, it wasn't quite successful. but the cutout of the head was a pretty cool piece of that project, and it looked cool by itself. it's red ink with black ink ontop, on bristol, then cut out in the shape of the head. i scanned the head, making sure the shadow it cast stayed intact, as well as all the dirt around it. then i drew the lettering with red marker on a sheet of vellum, scanned that in. put the two together and sent it off to Diesel Fuel Prints along with the "Antlers". also a two color screenprint, 4.25"x4.25" on white vinyl sticker. if you've bought any posters from me in the past 5 months, either at shows or by mail, then you've already recieved the stickers - i give them out with every purchase. see the link at the top of this page for where to purchase posters.